COVID-19 Community Vaccination Clinic
Inclusion Alberta and the Edmonton COVID-19 Rapid Response Collaborative invite you to join us for a community COVID-19 vaccination clinic at our office in the Kingsway neighbourhood of Edmonton (11724 Kingsway Ave) on October 6th from 11am-4pm.
Scan the QR code in the image above, or call 1-833-738-7727 to book your appointment. We are offering booking support in 33 languages, and $25 gift cards to those who receive a vaccine.
Information from the AHS website about the COVID-19 virus, vaccines, translated information etc:
- COVID-19 info for Albertans | Alberta.ca
- COVID-19 Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions | Alberta Health Services
With the support of Autism Edmonton, a sensory-friendly option will be available at this clinic upon request.
To prepare for your appointment:
- Health screening: Screen online before your appointment
- Please bring 2 pieces of identification preferably Alberta Health care card and a photo identification (NOTE THAT ID IS NOT REQUIRED TO RECEIVE A VACCINE. If you do not have ID, you can still book and attend your vaccine appointment!)
- Please wear a short sleeve shirt, blouse or T-shirt
- Please bring comfort items with you (ex. headphones, iPads)
- Please let the immunizer know if you need to be immunized lying down
- If you are using a topical numbing agent, please ensure that it is in place at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment. If you have questions about this, please speak with your local pharmacist.
To book your appointment, scan the QR code in the image above or call 1-833-738-7727.