Online Claims Reimbursement (OCR)
You, as a FMS administrator, can now create, save and submit expense claims to the PDD program for reimbursement, through a secure, web-based portal called Online Claims Reimbursement (OCR).
OCR makes it easier and faster to receive reimbursement from PDD program.
What do you need?
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop, or desktop computer.
- An internet connection using browsers Google Chrome, Internet Explorer 9 (or higher) or Fire Fox.
- An active email account.
- A current active FMS agreement.
Creating & managing your account
- Go to https://ocr.humanservices.alberta.ca.
- Click on “Sign In”.
- Set up your secure ID.
- Log into OCR portal using your username and password.
Enrolling in OCR
Information required to enroll include:
- Funds Administrator first and last name.
- The start and end dates of the current agreement.
- FMS Agreement number.